Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday Greetings to all my SAQA friends!

Here's a challenge:
For 2012, make a resolution to be more active with SAQA in what ever way you can!
Take BABY STEPS! Like... come to a parlor meeting and meet the members that make this organization so amazing! Donate a little pocket money to support SAQA's growth which ultimately benefits you! Become a PAM, enter a show, donate a 12" x 12" block for the Auction or write a small blurb to post on the blog. I hope you will attend the September weekend, too!
Whatever you decide, keep on being the creative person that you are!  It is the vibrancy of our members that make us strong!

Stay Warm!  I look forward to seeing you again (or meeting you!) sometime in 2012!

Cheers!  ~Margaret

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Margaret. What a great win/win idea and have a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! How many other places can you connect with others
    that share this passion! Make it happen!
    Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, Margaret. I am thinking about setting up a booth at our local quilt show in April to let more folks know about SAQA. I will be reaching out to members for help if it pans out. Susan Balch

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.