Yesterday, I met some girlfriends in the town of Cornish Maine. I have been visiting this town for many years and I have watched it develop and grow. I am happy to say, there is a new quilt shop there and I visited and met the owner, Patty Rowley. Her shop. "BOLT" has been open 7 months. BOLT carries both traditional and modern fabrics. She has a small space set aside in the store for taking and teaching classes. too! She hopes to expand as the need arises! So, check it out sometime!
... and Patty, here's to a great winter and many years of continued growth!
 |
| The signs we are always on the look out for! Quilt Shop and Open! |
 |
| BOLT, located at 12 Main Street (Rte 25)Cornish Maine |
 |
| Owner, Patty Rowley stands behind the cutting table |
There is a wonderful restaurant, a craft store and antique shops nearby to make this a destination point for a lovely day excursion with friends! ~ Margaret
No comments:
Post a Comment
Welcome! We'd love to hear from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.