In-person Gathering
at the home of
our Regional Rep, Karen Kuranda
with special guest, Cristina Arcenegui Bono
Sunday, June 25
Noon to 4:00pm
Cristina Arcenegui Bono from Spain will be teaching throughout Connecticut, New Hampshire and Vermont this month.
She will be staying with me (Karen) for several days while she is teaching two workshops in Bennington, VT. She will be bringing over some of her most favorite pieces to display.
On Sunday, June 25, my husband and I would like to open our home to our region. Please join us for a gathering here from 12 to 4 PM. Being careful with covid and also everyone's dietary preferences, I am asking that you bring your own bag lunch and a drink, and of course Show N Tell.
We have held family gatherings of up to about 20 people, so please RSVP by Email or phone if you would like to join us - before we do fill up.
I live in southern Vermont.
323 The Lane
Stamford, VT 05352
Cell phone 978-314-5688
White house set back from the road, green mailbox.
Karen Kuranda
ME / NH / VT Regional Representative
Studio Art Quilt Associates