How are you? Are you getting excited about our next meeting in Colchester? I am! I am really looking forward to meeting more of you, our fabulous members! and seeing your quilts up close and personal at Show and Tell!
If you are coming to any of the events for the upcoming meeting, Instead of sending me an email, take a minute to click on this link, http://doodle.com/wei4kdrc6kbbxxqf, and see if your name is there. If it's not, it's easy to type your name in and check the box(es) that apply to what you are attending. Please do this even if you are just coming for dinner Friday, or only show and tell, Saturday. Alexandra and I will be using this to give a final head count to the restaurant and the hotel. Deadline: ASAP
Again, the address to RSVP: HERE Thanks for taking the time to do this.
I will be sending out another email at the end of the week with event maps and info.
Margaret
PS There is nothing more frustrating than a typo in an email link! So, to set the record straight. My address is: msartquilts@gmail.com. There should be an "s" at the end of artquilt, o.k?
PS There is nothing more frustrating than a typo in an email link! So, to set the record straight. My address is: msartquilts@gmail.com. There should be an "s" at the end of artquilt, o.k?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Welcome! We'd love to hear from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.