Thursday, May 5, 2011

Recent News, Open Studio May 7 Mill in Rollinsford NH

Thank you everyone for your kind congrats regarding my recent acceptance into Sandra Sidler's book, The Studio Quilt- a new monograph series, in which most issues will focus on individual artists with significant bodies of work!
I am tickled pink. ( I really don't like pink much- maybe tickled salmon, russet, rosey?)
Perception of Trees, Wen Redmond
I have been working, aka energizer bunny style, completing my packing and ordering for my upcoming SDA workshop MIX IT UP-Media Mix workshop,  AND my Open Studio this weekend at my Studio #336 at the mill.
I posted bits about these on my blog
And I am publishing a series of journal pages I completed earlier and fell in love with, with the addition of prose. 
Love some feed back as I am no poet but love the expression of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.