Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SAQA MAINE started with Wen Redmond teaching Stalking the Wild Print!

Wen Redmond teaching at the SAQA Maine Weekend
The first workshop for the 2nd Annual Northern New England SAQA Weekend was taught by Wen Redmond.  She showed us how to get three interesting prints on fabrics using natural objects as stamps and masks.

The energy in the room was amazing as everyone got a chance to try this wonderful process.  One thing I observed; SAQA members like to meet each other AND create art together!  So, we should do this more often, YES?

The next few entries on this blog will be a collection of some of the pictures I took while watching the attendees create their masterpieces.  I was inspired as a photographer, by what I saw happening in front of me!


The three prints are shown here.  One mask, one stamp and one print.

At the height of creativity!  Can you feel the energy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.