Thursday, June 7, 2012

Surface Design Blowout Weekend in Thetford, VT

Margaret mono-printing at a past Blowout weekend
Hi Everyone,
The weather is cooperating! It's going to be perfect (sunny & 70's weather) ! The annual Free Surface Design Blowout weekend is happening this weekend, June 9th & 10th at 1239 Academy Road in Thetford, VT. I already know we will have 15 people participating and at least 5 "stop by and watch for a bit" walk throughs. I hope you will be able to join  us for one day or both.

What to bring:
A 10 x 10 tent if you have one
A table and chair for your work.
Your surface design supplies
A cooler with drinks, snacks and sandwich.
A great sense of humor and sense of camradery

Saturday Evening: It would be great if you could shoot me an email if you want to come back to my house for a take out dinner and gathering.  I need to know so I will look for you at the Blowout weekend and give you directions to my house from there. msartquilts@gmail.com

Overflow parking at the Blowout may be an issue, so if you can carpool with friends, that would be great.  We are focussing on the parking situation, so there may be a need to unload first, then move you car to another location before setting up.  We will direct you when you arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.