So here's my attempt at a studio tour.
I'm surprised it looks better in photos than in real life. Anyways....
 |
| I'm always surprised to come across entire magazines devoted to designing and decorating the perfect quilting studio, because a perfect studio is the last thing I aspire to have. I've visited so many gorgeous studios and am always delighted by their beauty and ingenuity of design. But they don't look to me like places to actually WORK. |
 |
| Honestly, my house is pretty tidy, but when I go into the studio I'm hoping to wallow in fabric. I want it all around me with multiple projects underway in different phases and places. And until recently, I've wanted the walls completely bare except for the design wall--no shelves with collections or innovative wall colors. I just want fabric and the tools to create with. |
 |
Down the hall in the laundry room is one of my greatest treasures: a table the size of a yard of fabric where I both iron and cut fabric. I like getting up and walking down the hall for 'exercise'.
|
 |
My view outside is especially wonderful in the winter. Gazing at the snow and quilting is just heavenly. This is my happy place and quilting sanctuary and it looks to me like the perfect place to come to wallow!!
Roz Daniels
|
Would you like to give us a tour of your space
in the newsletter and on the blog? Please do!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Welcome! We'd love to hear from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.