Thursday, April 28, 2011

Member News

News from member Jodi Scaltreto!
I had a piece juried into the Brush Gallery exhibit called For The Birds which runs from May 7th to June 18th at the Brush Gallery in Lowell MA. The piece I have there is called Celtic Bird.
Celtic Bird
I also had 3 pieces juried into the Fiber Arts Fiesta 2011 in New Mexico which runs from May 26th to 28th 2011. The pieces that will be shown there are Wild Flower, Eye Candy and Cupcake Cat. 
Eye Candy

WildFlower

I am looking forward to the fall and the Maine meeting had so much fun at the VT meeting and hope to see everyone in Maine.
Congrats Jodi!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Jodi. Your celtic bird is a thing of beauty!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.