Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wen's Day


another thought Art and Passion...

Creativity breeds passion but life also happens. Balancing the two is a struggle. I find my art has ebbs and flows but like exercise, if I leave off too long it is difficult to get my swing back. I try to listen to myself more and criticize less. Big lesson!

 Pleased to share...
My piece for the Fiber Revolution show is up on my blog. http://fiberartgoddess.blogspot.com

I am part of the Space Between curated by Jamie Fingal and Leslie Tucker Jenison, who co-curate exhibits together under the name Dinner at Eight Artists. I am featured on their blog.

I'm a guest on the Blog, Sketchbook Challenge-  cool blog about artist journals.

just loaded a pile of work on Etsy!

I am featured on Running with Scissors featured Gallery

Taught a wonderful workshop, Dig It ALL! Digital Printing to a bunch of lovely women this past Saturday.  It's fun to revisit, review and renew those skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.