Their bi-annual quilt show will be held this weekend, April 16 & 17th at the Richmond Middle School in Hanover, NH. Wen Redmond has taught classes for this group as have I. This show will have an assortment of quilts (art and traditional) to see, and plenty of vendors to shop from, too! I will be at an information booth for SAQA, so if you come to see the show, please stop by to say hi.
Northern Lights is also hosting a Quilt Retreat featuring our own Sarah Ann Smith! This over night retreat will be at the Shaker Meeting house in Enfield, NH the weekend of May 20 & 21.
The price is right! The place is beautiful and the teacher, dynamic! There are still openings, so call right away to secure your spot! Click on the above title: "Upcoming events of interest" to get to the website for the quilt show and the retreat.
Saturday and Sunday, May 21 & 22, I am teaching "Mono-printing: Creating your personal mark on fabric" at the League of NH Craftsmen mixed media studio in Hanover NH. You can attend one day or both days. I just thought I would mention it as it would be a nice way to finish off the retreat weekend! http://www.craftstudies.org/mixed.html#mono
Saturday and Sunday, May 21 & 22, I am teaching "Mono-printing: Creating your personal mark on fabric" at the League of NH Craftsmen mixed media studio in Hanover NH. You can attend one day or both days. I just thought I would mention it as it would be a nice way to finish off the retreat weekend! http://www.craftstudies.org/mixed.html#mono
Margaret. The document about Sarah's class doesn't want to open. Can you do it in Word?
ReplyDelete